194  About the Pyramids  (60-Stars Astrology Season ▲ 8-1)

60 Stars Astrology Season ▲

English Version

By TOKYOーTANUKI













194  About the Pyramids (60-Stars Astrology Season ▲ 8-1)




1. Well, a lot has happened, and there’s still a slight chance of a global world war.

If that happens, this blog will probably end with hardly anyone reading it.
Maybe 100000 PV? in total. 

But I’m just glad that I have a small but dedicated group of readers.

I’ve decided to wrap up the topic of pyramids quickly while the world is still in chaos. 

To be honest, I find pyramids fascinating, but also a little scary! 

It’s the same as when I’m daydreaming about prime numbers—I tend to lose track of time. .....It feels like I might never make it back out.

So, from now on, I’ll be covering the pyramids in a series. 

Maybe about 8 parts in total? Or maybe 15 if I include the appendices? 

We’ll see! 

Let’s get through this quickly!

Of course, the content is just my personal imagination. 

Also, I’m no expert on pyramids, so don’t expect anything too groundbreaking!


........By the way, I was planning to move the Japanese version of this blog from Blogger, but as I mentioned, I’ve decided to keep it here for the dedicated few and include Season ▲ as well.



As for the English version, I’ve decided to let Gemini translate it this time. 


Usually, it's 80% translation software and the rest is written by me, but I thought I’d try letting the AI do the whole thing once. 

.....If it doesn't work out, I'll go back to doing it by hand!


I’m skipping ChatーGPT this time because its translations are too stiff, and it has a habit of "neutralizing" my imagination without permission.



2. Now, let’s start with a quick review.

Among the pyramids known as "true pyramids," we’ll first look at the Giza pyramid complex.

As I’ve written before, for the Great Pyramid of Khufu (the largest one), the ratio of half the base, the height, and the slant height is 1: √Φ: Φ (essentially two right triangles joined together like ◢◣).

Similarly, looking at the side ratios of the pyramid next to it (the one in the middle), King Khafre’s pyramid, the ratio of the base, height, and slant height of the right triangle is 3:4:5.

.....And for the remaining Pyramid of Menkaure, instead of the ratio of the side lengths, there is something unique about the ratio of its angles. 

Specifically, as shown in the diagram below, the ratio of the three angles is 3:4:7... well, probably!

(Fig 1)














...Though I've heard there is a pyramid that looks like a perfect sphere when you see it up close!



3. Regarding the Great Pyramid of Khufu among these three, I will explain it in more detail in a later article.

By the way, there is a theory that these three pyramids represent the three stars of Orion's Belt, and that might well be true.

As I’ve mentioned before, compared to stars like Sirius☆ or Arcturus★ that change their positions relatively quickly, the constellation of Orion itself has barely changed its appearance for hundreds of thousands of years. 

.........In that sense, Orion symbolizes eternity.


After all, our solar system itself is located within the Orion Arm of the Milky Way galaxy.

Of course, a million years ago or a million years in the future, its shape would look quite different from what it is now. 



But even if it were somewhat distorted, someone familiar with it would probably recognize it as Orion immediately.

...Then, people might ask, "Which pyramid corresponds to Rigel?" or "What does the obelisk represent?" 

Well, there should probably be corresponding pyramids or temples somewhere. 

Especially Rigel—it’s so bright yet so far away that it hardly moves at all. 

It’s hard to ignore.

...Well, all of the above is purely my own imagination!


But I’m sure people who love this kind of thing have already investigated it. 

It’s something anyone would think of.




4. When I was little, I often looked at "the Trapezium (the four stars)" inside the Orion Nebula through a small telescope (6cm).
 
There is a theory that major stars, like those in Orion's Belt, were born from this nebula, which looks so small to the naked eye. That’s quite surprising, isn't it?



........The Mittenzwey-Huygens eyepiece I used back then was cheap, but the chromatic aberration was pretty bad. 

Orthoscopic eyepieces were way too expensive for a child to buy.


...But it was definitely a better, more peaceful era than now. 
........At least in Japan.




That’s all for today.




Tanu-chan 💓 TOKYO-TANUKI 💛

Comments