196 About the Pyramids (60-Stars Astrology Season ▲ 8-3) ~The Pyramid and the Baby

60 Stars Astrology Season ▲

English Version

By TOKYOーTANUKI










196 About the Pyramids (60-Stars Astrology Season ▲ 8-3)

~The Pyramid and the Baby




1. Well, I’ve written a bit about pentagons and Φ(the Golden Ratio) before, but to be honest, even I don’t fully understand it all.

By the way, as is well known, pentagons are also "hidden" within the pyramids. 

........Let’s take a look from around the midpoint of the pyramid's edges.

If you take a point A on one edge and connect it to points B, C, D, E, and F on the other edges that are at an equal distance from A, a regular pentagon is formed.

(Fig. 1)










Where exactly this pentagon appears depends on the ratio between the pyramid's height and its base. 


There are some pyramids where many Golden Ratio numbers emerge in this way.

(Fig. 2)













2. If we divide the Great Pyramid vertically and horizontally using these numbers related to the Golden Ratio, a Golden Spiral appears.


This, somehow, looks like a baby inside a womb to me.


Perhaps the King’s Chamber is the mother’s navel, and the Queen’s Chamber is the baby’s navel? 

Or maybe the heart? 

It could be the other way around, though.



...If that’s the case, then the "pool" in the pyramid drawing I wrote about before must be the amniotic fluid.









3. If someone unrelated tries to force their way inside to see the baby, the pyramid will probably just shut itself tight.


They won’t get to see the Mommy, and they’ll end up being turned into a Mummy (mummy). Pretty scary, right?


You really shouldn't upset a mother during her pregnancy—it’s a terrifying thing.


However, I can't help but wonder:

"Does this mother really intend to let this child out into the world?"

"...Or maybe, she plans to keep it inside forever?"



........Well, this is also just my imagination.



But for reasons like this, I’d prefer not to go to Egypt if I can help it.

...There are just too many "mechanisms" hidden over there.



That’s all for today.



Tanu-chan 💓 TOKYO-TANUKI 💛


Comments