陣 (ji-n) 60 Stars Astrology Season ? : Announcement of the English Blog’s Return and the Magic Form 1

60 stars astrology 
Season ?
By TOKYO-TANUKKO











陣 (ji-n) 60 Stars Astrology Season ? :

Announcement of the English Blog’s Return and the Magic Form 1



1.  Well, I was really surprised. 

The English translation of Tanu-chan’s blog was suddenly deleted.

Tanu-chan hurriedly drew a magic form. 
The numbers are just random, though.


....Anyway, after that, I received an email from Google today.



Hello,

We have re-evaluated your blog against the Blogger Community Guidelines (https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy). Upon review, the blog has been reinstated. You may access the blog at https://60stars.blogspot.com .

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team "



2. All my data was wiped out in the blink of an eye.

It wasn’t just taken down—the data was actually deleted, so I couldn’t even back it up.


And Tanu-chan worked so hard to translate over 300 posts.

........In the beginning, I translated almost everything on my own...............



.....If they were going to delete it, they could’ve at least said something before doing so...............



Thinking that, Tanu-chan went ahead and drew a magic form and posted it.

The numbers don’t really mean anything, though.



...............Well, it’s good that it came back, I guess.




3. However, this is a sign of something.

It’s what you might call a “warning.”



......So, I feel like I need to reevaluate the content of my posts a bit and rethink the order as well.

With that in mind, I’m going to step away from the pyramids for a bit and write a different post.



First of all, magic squares and magic (polygonal) forms are different.

So, what am I going to write about? 

I’ve decided to write about magic forms, polygonal shapes with certain numbers.


The former is the square one.

The magic form doesn’t necessarily have to be square.


......Of course, Tanu-chan knows absolutely nothing about magic.


But since I’m on the subject, I’ll write it down here.

Actually, this magic polygonal forms—which is star-shaped, like a pentagram—is a continuation of the story about the amateur tanuki’s three-dimensional shapes I wrote quite a while ago, but since I’m not sure if this blog will continue that far, I’ll go ahead and write about the magic polygonal forms a little early.


.....In other words, it’s just playing with numbers!



If I had to mention one thing, it’s that magic forms, like horoscopes and pyramids, have the potential to “close.”
I don’t really understand it myself, though.

...............I don’t know exactly what “closes,” though.




So, when drawing one for research purposes, try intentionally omitting some of the lines in the figure, or if you’re drawing it on paper, physically punch a hole in it.



There are books that say when drawing a magic forms, the practitioner should enter a protective space (circle) around themselves.

But, Tanu-chan wonders, “Is that really the case?”

......If the magic forms itself closes off, what’s the point of creating another barrier around yourself inside it?

You won’t be able to get out!



By the way, the image at the top of today’s blog is a famous magic form, but I’ve faked it by punching holes in some of the lines and drawing some pandas there.



It says it traps something inside.........OH! that’s kind of scary!

If I punch some holes in this too, it’ll be perfect....maybe !




Well, I’ll start the article from next time.



Tanu-chan💓 TOKYO-TANUKI💛

Comments