200 60 Stars Astrology Season ▲ 8-6 About the Pyramids  Which Pyramid Belongs to Whom?

60 Stars Astrology Season ▲

English Version

By TOKYOーTANUKI












200  60 Stars Astrology Season ▲ 8-6

About the Pyramids   

Which Pyramid Belongs to Whom?



1. Now, in mythology, the Father (Osiris) has his body divided into 14 parts. 

I’ve been speculating that this number might be the key.

.....Of course, I’m not planning on checking into a hospital or anything!


Do you remember when I explained the Pyramid of Menkaure? 

I mentioned that it’s a "sacred pyramid" with an angle ratio of 3:4:7.

(Fig. 1)













With an angle ratio of 3:4:7, if the center (right angle) is 7, then the bottom (side) angle is 4 and the top angle is 3. Total = 14.





2. ....Next, if we recall the Pyramid of Khafre, it’s likely a pyramid with a side ratio of 3:4:5.

From the center, the bottom length is 3, the height is 4, and the slant height is 5. Total = 12.

(Fig.2)

















3. ...As for the Great Pyramid of Khufu, the side ratio is 1 : √Φ: Φ.

If we multiply each side by the cube of √Φ (that is,×√Φ√Φ√Φ ), the ratios become:
√Φ^3 : √Φ^4 : √Φ^5.

Looking at the exponents of √Φ, we have a relationship of 3rd, 4th, and 5th powers. 
Total = 12.

(Fig.3)

















.......Well, this part overlaps a bit with what I’ve written before.




4. So, which pyramid belongs to which god?

According to mythology, if the body was divided into 14 parts but some were missing.


.............. then who corresponds to the Pyramid of Khafre with its side ratio of 3:4:5 (3+4+5=12)?

But wait, the parts are 3+4+5=12... didn't the myth say 13 parts were found?

Actually, there are various versions of this myth where the original number of parts is 14, 16, or something else entirely. 

So, to be honest, we don't really know how the story originally went.



On the other hand, the Pyramid of Menkaure, with its angle ratio of 3:4:7 (3+4+7=14), seems to have all 14 parts accounted for.

So, maybe this one belongs to the Mother (Isis)?


But then again, it’s not explicitly written that the Mother has 14 parts, so maybe it's the Father?


And the Great Pyramid is √Φ^3 : √Φ^4 : √^5
... so 3+4+5=12?

...Hmm, I’m still not quite sure.


Still, I have a feeling these pyramids are somehow connected to those ancient myths.



..............By the way, where is the god Seth?

Is Seth's portion just "1" piece?

Again, this is all just my imagination!

....I’m probably not sick, but this is definitely just a "delusion"!




That’s all for today.




Tanu-chan 💓 TOKYO-TANUKI 💛

Comments