Ы 60 stars astrology Season ▲ Special Supplementary Lesson A Review of 4Φ⁶ and the Pyramid (Part 1)

60 Stars Astrology Season ▲

English Version

By TOKYOーTANUKI







Ы 60 stars astrology Season ▲ 

Special Supplementary Lesson

A Review of 4Φ⁶ and the Pyramid (Part 1)



1. Well then,...I have already written, in the appendix and mini-appendix of Season 7, that
  • a circle can be regarded as being made from five Φ-gons,

  • its circumference is represented by four Φ-gons, and

  • if we express everything using the constellation division number (the information formula), taking a straight line as 6, then the circumference is expressed as 12Φ³.


In ancient times, however, this value may have been divided by Φ³/3, giving the elegant expression 4Φ⁶.

So, regarding the constellation divisions of geometric figures, I have already explained this before. 


Please have a look at the previous articles if you have not yet done so.



But I suppose that some readers may already have forgotten the connection between this circular value and the pyramids, and some new readers may never have seen those articles.

I have also written many times that this expression, 4Φ⁶, appears surprisingly often in the pyramids. However, those discussions are scattered across different Seasons and various Twitter posts, so I thought it would be good to review everything once again.

Well then...

Let us begin with this sarcophagus.

Let's measure it once again.

I'll quote one of my previous articles.

.................................. 

Now, about the stone coffin (sarcophagus) in the King's Chamber inside the Great Pyramid, according to Chat-GPT's Miss Yuna, my friend, the most reliable measurements are:

 

Outer dimensions

approximately 97.8 × 227.6 × 104.9 cm
approximately 68.1 × 198.4 × 87.1 cm.
= (√3)^(2/3+1/4+1/3)
= (√3)^(15/12)
= (√3)^(5/4)
= 1.987013346421...

      Inner dimensions

The ratio of the inner dimensions is approximately 1 : √Φ : √2 ( √Φ³ ).

As I mentioned several months ago, the sum of the squares of the edges and diagonals formed inside the sarcophagus may represent the circumference of a circle.

But then, what do the outer dimensions represent?

Comparing the outer and inner dimensions:

Height: 0.681 : 0.978 ≈ 1 : 1.44

Width: 1.984 : 2.276 ≈ 1 : 1.147

Depth: 0.871 : 1.049 ≈ 1 : 1.20

In other words,

  • the height is multiplied by ∛3 (≈1.4422495),

  • the width by ⁴√√3 (≈1.14720269),

  • and the depth by ∛√3 (≈1.2009369).

I also illustrated this before.

These may look like rather awkward numbers, but they are actually not awkward at all.

∛3 × ∜√3 × ∛√3 = √3^(2/3 + 1/4 + 1/3) = √3^(15/12) = √3^(5/4)
= 1.987013346421..... 

 

Let's see what kinds of things can be calculated from this number.

 

(Fig. 1)










And then...

I also wrote that this sarcophagus leads to the circular expression 4Φ⁶.

.....Let me quote that article again.

...............................

As written before, let us express the inner dimensions of King Khufu's sarcophagus as:

Width A = √Φ

Height B = Φ

Depth C = √2 Φ²

Then the face diagonals become:

D = √(2Φ+1)

E = √(7Φ+4)

F = √(7Φ+5)

and the space diagonal becomes:

G = √(8Φ+5).

Now let us square each length and add them together:

A² + B² + C² + D² + E² + F² + G²

= Φ + Φ + 1 + 6Φ + 4 + 2Φ + 1 + 7Φ + 4 + 7Φ + 5 + 8Φ + 5

= 32Φ + 20

= 20Φ² + 12Φ

= 71.777...

What a surprise!

 

The circumference of the circle,

Perhaps the inside of the sarcophagus is expressing a circle.

 

Of course...

this is only Tanu-chan's imagination.

(Fig.  2)












For readers who would like to see it a little more visually, I drew Panda-chan once again.

Yes, I know it is a little repetitive...

But sometimes a picture is easier than a page full of equations.

(Fig. 3)













Still...

Why are √2, √3, and √Φ used so frequently in the pyramids?

That is the next question.



...To be continued.




Tanu-chan 💓 TOKYOTANUKKO💛

Comments